Assistant Branch Manager – Nottingham
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day management and operational performance of the Branch. Responsible for the planning and control of the operations with a view to achieving an agreed level of performance and a safe and cost effective distribution solution.
The Assistant Branch Manager will support the Branch Manager in the operation of their duties and responsibilities to ensure the delivery of outstanding service, operational excellence and to exceed financial targets.
Key accountabilities – to assist the Branch Manager:
- to ensure financial targets are met
- levels of customer service are achieved and maintained
- to achieve operational effectiveness within the Branch
- proactively and professionally manage customer relationships, delivering superior customer satisfaction at all levels
- ensure compliance with all Company programmes, processes and procedures
- day-to-day management, recruitment, retention, motivation, training and development of employees
- ensure that Loomis Health and Safety policies are clearly understood and implemented.
Applicants must be willing and capable of taking responsibility for the running of the branch in all aspects when the Branch Manager is not available for any reason.
The successful candidate should possess a good level of operational management knowledge and experience, be numerate and analytical with a high level of financial awareness and a critical eye for attention to detail. Experience of direct customer management and liaison is essential, together with the ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills.
Closing date for applications: 14 December 2018