Are you specialist material?
Loomis is always on the lookout for talented people to work in a wide variety of roles.
We currently employ over 2500 staff throughout the UK and, as you would expect, being part of a large and reputable company means working for a professional organisation with high standards and a commitment to its employees.
We offer interesting job opportunities for responsible people with integrity, offering a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to develop within a world class company.
Any current vacancies are listed below and are updated regularly.
Driver Guards – Heathrow / Dagenham
We currently have vacancies at both our Heathrow and Dagenham branches for CVIT Driver Guards - with C1 class license preferable.
The main purpose of these roles is to ensure the safe handling and transportation of all customer and Company goods, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
The main responsibilities are:
- To complete a vehicle check prior to any run, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and Company Policy
- Complete the route as directed and as efficiently as possible
- To check all collections and deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the Company
- To partake in any developmental training as required by the Company for the role
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation
Please apply in writing by e-mail, enclosing your current CV and detailing the experience and capabilities which make you suitable for these roles to:
Closing date for all applications: Ongoing