Loomis AB has published the Interim Report for January-June 2016.
April – June 2016
- Revenue for the second quarter increased to SEK 4,147 million (3,944). Organic growth was 6 percent (1) and real growth was 8 percent (6).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 444 million (397) and the operating margin was 10.7 percent (10.1).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 398 million (320) and income after taxes was SEK 286 million (236).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 3.81 (3.14).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 513 million (206), equivalent to 116 percent (52) of operating income (EBITA).
January – June 2016
- Revenue for the first half of 2016 amounted to SEK 8,179 million (7,786). Organic growth was 6 percent (2) and real growth was 7 percent (11).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 819 million (741) and the operating margin was 10.0 percent (9.5).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 725 million (601) and income after taxes was SEK 525 million (442).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 6.98 (5.87).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 609 million (501), equivalent to 74 percent (68) of operating income (EBITA).
“It gives me great pleasure to present my first interim report as President and CEO of Loomis and to communicate that we have had organic growth and improved operating margins for all segments compared to the same quarter the previous year. Organic growth for the second quarter amounted to 6 percent (1), the highest organic growth for the Group as a hole since it was listed on the stock exchange in 2008”, states Loomis President and CEO Patrik Andersson.
1) Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.