Loomis AB has published an Interim Report for January to March 2019 and is available for download on the www.loomis.com website.
- Revenue for the first quarter amounted to SEK 5,006 million compared to SEK 4,486 million the corresponding period the previous year. Organic growth was 2 percent (3) and real growth was 5 percent (8).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 564 million (472) and the operating margin was 11.3 percent (10.5).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 509 million (425) and income after taxes was SEK 379 million (318).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 5.04 (4.22).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 173 million (271), equivalent to 31 percent (57) of operating income (EBITA).
1) Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.
Download - Loomis Interim report January - March 2019
Loomis offers safe and effective comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis customers are banks, retailers and other operators. Loomis operates through an international network of more than 400 branches in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs around 25,000 people and had revenue in 2018 of SEK 19.2 billion. Loomis is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large-Cap list.
This information is information that Loomis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted or publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 6.00 p.m. CEST on April 25, 2019.