Loomis AB has published an Interim Report for January to June 2019 and is available for download on the www.loomis.com website.
April – June 2019
- Revenue for the second quarter amounted to SEK 5,204 million compared to SEK 4,808 million the corresponding period the previous year. Real growth was 4 percent (7), of which organic growth was 3 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 607 million (509) and the operating margin was 11.7 percent (10.6).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 489 million (553) and Income after taxes was SEK 367 million (411).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 4.89 (5.47).
- Cash flow from operating activities2) amounted to SEK 989 million (456), equivalent to 166 percent (90) of operating income (EBITA).
January – June 2019
- Revenue for the period amounted to SEK 10,210 million (9,294). Real growth was 4 percent (8), of which organic growth was 2 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 1,171 million (981) and the operating margin was 11.5 percent (10.6).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 998 million (977) and income after taxes was SEK 746 million (729).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 9.92 (9.69).
- Cash flow from operating activities2 amounted to SEK 1,020 million (726), equivalent to 89 percent (74) of operating income (EBITA).
1) Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.
2) The key financial number and the ratio are reported exclusive of impact from IFRS 16.
Download - Loomis Interim report January - June 2019
Loomis offers safe and effective comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis customers are banks, retailers and other companies. Loomis operates through an international network of more than 400 branches in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs around 25,000 people and had revenue in 2018 of SEK 19.2 billion. Loomis is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large-Cap list.
This information is information that Loomis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CEST on July 25th, 2019.