Loomis AB has published its full-year report for January to December 2018.
October – December 2018
- Revenue for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 4,956 million (4,358). Organic growth was 3 percent (2) and real growth was 8 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 593 million (544) and the operating margin was 12.0 percent (12.5).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 515 million (496) and income after taxes was SEK 387 million (436).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 5.14 (5.79).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 856 million (482), equivalent to 144 percent (89) of operating income (EBITA).
January – December 2018
- Revenue for the year 2018 amounted to SEK 19,168 million (17,228). Organic growth was 3 percent (2) and real growth was 8 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 2,200 million (2,093) and the operating margin was 11.5 percent (12.1).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 2,057 million (1,882) and income after taxes was SEK 1,538 million (1,428).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 20.45 (18.99).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 2,013 million (1,756), equivalent to 91 percent (84) of operating income (EBITA).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend for 2018 of SEK 10.00 (9.00) per share.
Find out more at the Loomis Group website - https://www.loomis.com
1) Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.
Loomis offers safe and effective comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis customers are banks, retailers and other operators. Loomis operates through an international network of more than 400 branches in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs around 25,000 people and had revenue in 2018 of SEK 19.2 billion. Loomis is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large-Cap list.
This information is information that Loomis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted or publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CET on January 30, 2019.