Loomis has published a full year report for the year January to December 2017.
September – December 2017
- Revenue for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 4,358 million (4,421). Organic growth was 2 percent (4) and real growth was 3 percent (4).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA) amounted to SEK 544 million (543) and the operating margin was 12.5 percent (12.3).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 496 million (477) and income after taxes was SEK 436 million (342).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 5.79 (4.55).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 482 million (867), equivalent to 89 percent (160) of operating income (EBITA).
January – December 2017
- Revenue for the year 2017 amounted to SEK 17,228 million (16,800). Organic growth was 2 percent (5) and real growth was 3 percent (5).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA) amounted to SEK 2,093 million (1,890) and the operating margin was 12.1 percent (11.2).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 1,882 million (1,735) and income after taxes was SEK 1,428 million (1,258).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 18.99 (16.73).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,756 million (2,013), equivalent to 84 percent (107) of operating income (EBITA).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend for 2017 of SEK 9.00 (8.00) per share.
 Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.
Loomis offers safe and effective comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis customers are banks, retailers and other companies. Loomis operates through an international network of more than 400 branches in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs around 24,000 people and had revenue in 2017 of SEK 17.2 billion. Loomis is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large-Cap list.
This information is information that Loomis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 7.30 a.m. CET on January 30, 2018.