Loomis AB has published an Interim Report for January to September 2018.
July – September 2018
- Revenue for the third quarter amounted to SEK 4,918 million compared to SEK 4,246 million the corresponding period the previous year. Organic growth was 2 percent (3) and real growth was 8 percent (5).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 626 million (570) and the operating margin was 12.7 percent (13.4).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 565 million (518) and Income after taxes was SEK 422 million (371).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 5.61 (4.93).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 430 million (522), equivalent to 69 percent (91) of operating income (EBITA).
January – September 2018
- Revenue for the period amounted to SEK 14,212 million (12,870). Organic growth was 3 percent (3) and real growth was 8 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 1,608 million (1,549) and the operating margin was 11.3 percent (12.0).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 1,542 million (1,387) and income after taxes was SEK 1,151 million (993).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 15.30 (13.19).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,156 million (1,274), equivalent to 72 percent (82) of operating income (EBITA).
1 Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.
Loomis offers safe and effective comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis customers are banks, retailers and other operators. Loomis operates through an international network of more than 400 branches in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs around 24,000 people and had revenue in 2017 of SEK 17.2 billion. Loomis is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large-Cap list.
This information is information that Loomis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted or publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CET on November 2nd, 2018.