Vault Operative – Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for a reliable, security-conscious team player who understands great customer service to join our Cash in Transit team as a Vault Operative.
The successful applicant will assist the Management Team in the day-to-day operation of the Branch including a fleet of 23 vehicles and will be required to work any shift pattern out of 7 days (Monday through to Sunday).
Applicants will need to work flexibly to maintain business requirements.
- Collate deliveries and collections and be responsible for the safe loading and uploading of customers' money
- Provide an effective communication chain between Branch Management and Road Crew
- Liaise and communicate with customers on day-to-day service and operational requirements
- Comply with all Vault and Despatch procedures and systems in accordance with Company standards
- Monitor the standard of documentation and issue of security equipment
- Assist in ensuring that vehicles meet both Company regulation and legislation
- To cover the role of a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver Guard as and when required
Working as part of a team, the role requires good communication skills, an eye for detail and a “can do” attitude, a strong personality and the ability to operate within a secure working environment is essential.
Shifts have variable morning start times with afternoon/evening finishes, so on contracted days your availability must be for that full working day without restriction in hours.
All positions at Loomis are reliant upon a full 10-year checkable history and you need not apply if you have a criminal record that would prevent an SIA Licence being granted, or any current or settled CCJ’s or IVA’s in the past 6 years that would appear on your credit history.
Additionally, you must have 4 years driving experience and hold a full UK driving licence. A valid CVIT SIA licence is also needed but if you don’t currently hold one Loomis will apply for one on your behalf.
Full training will be provided along with ongoing development throughout your career with Loomis and you’ll enjoy a great working environment with good rates of pay, paid holiday and entry to a NEST Pension Scheme – along with other great employee benefits.
Closing date for applications: 22 March 2019