The successful applicant will be responsible assisting with the management of the Company’s fleet and to ensure compliance with all statutory & Company Transport rules and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise management team and provide feedback on all aspects of branch transport operations
- Remain knowledgeable of all relevant transport legislation applicable to the business and ensure compliance
- Ensure drivers weekly record sheets are completed correctly and submitted, complying with rules and regulations. Identify non-conformance to Line Manager as appropriate
- Monitor drivers hours and report to Line Manager
- Check and record driver licences and Tacho cards
- Maintain excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business
The successful candidate should possess a good level of operational management knowledge and experience, be numerate and analytical with a critical eye for attention to detail. CPC National Holder Licence is essential for the role and CPC International holder is desirable but not essential.
Closing date for all applications: 21 August 2019