Loomis UK Ltd works within the framework provided by the Loomis’ Code of Conduct. This reflects our values as a company and provides guidance to all Loomis’ employees to ensure that our behaviour complies with our values in practice.
Loomis’ values are the foundation of our company and our corporate spirit, and should reflect the way that Loomis acts towards co-workers, customer and other stakeholders, including our shareholders.
- People - We are committed to developing quality people and treating everyone with respect.
- Service - We strive for exceptional quality, innovation, value and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Integrity - We perform with honesty, vigilance and high ethics.
In the UK we work hard to ensure that everything we do complies with both the Loomis Code of Conduct, and with UK employment legislation. These two principles guide us on how we treat our employees and how we reward them.
Complying and ensuring equality of pay is fundamental to our agreements with our Union partners, and we have formal agreements in place to guarantee that all employees who are employed in our two major employment grades receive the same reward irrespective of gender, age or race.
Equal pay is only one part of the story, and the reporting of gender pay differences needs to be viewed in the context of our company structure, the industry within which we operate and the approach required by the regulations which compares the pay of males and females regardless of the role they perform. All positions are advertised as being open to both male and female applicants alike, and we actively encourage diversity throughout the recruitment process.
- Loomis UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2020
- Loomis UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019
- Loomis UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2018