Loomis is the UK’s premier cash management specialist – and we’re here to help manage the public flow of cash.
We do this through the provision of cash management solutions to organisations that handle cash, whether they need to transport cash securely, eliminate opportunities for fraud or analyse and understand their cash flow in detail.
Sectors: business and retail, public and financial
Working with financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, major retailers, public sector bodies and a huge range of other businesses, we have a presence in over 20 countries, operate over 400 offices and employ more than 24,000 people – with annual revenue of over 17 billion Swedish kronor.
Loomis operates in: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States
While our international presence provides the benefits of a global network of secure cash handling facilities with a substantial fleet of armoured vehicles and highly-trained staff; we also have a strong local presence in every community we serve.
Loomis UK Executive Team
Employed since 2009
Education: MBA from Stockholm University
- Regional President Loomis Northern and Eastern Europe
- Country President Loomis Sweden
- Scandinavian CEO Wolters Kluwer
- Managing Director Svensk Kassaservice AB (Swedish Post subsidiary)
Employed since 2008
Education: BA (Hons) Geography from University of Birmingham
- Senior Operational and Commercial roles with G4S, Heineken International and Norbert Dentressangle
Employed since 2019
- HR Director Northgate
- Senior HR Roles Walgreen Boots Alliance
- HR Director ATS Euromaster (part of Michelin group)
Employed since 1999
Education: LL.M Master of Laws from Stockholm University
- Senior Operational roles with Loomis Group & Sweden
- Senior IT & Operation roles with Securitas
- Managing Director – Cash Flow Security
Employed since 2008
Education: BA (Hons) Economics from University of Swansea / Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Audit Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Senior finance positions within Egg Banking PLC (part of Citibank)
Our business priorities are to strengthen and improve our offering to clients by:
- Providing the best cash management solutions available
- Reducing risk in all our services
- Putting customer, public and staff safety first
- Creating a diverse and empowered workforce
- Complying with all relevant legislation
- Reducing customer costs
- Protecting our environment
Our vision is to manage the public flow of cash – and we work to achieve it by providing you with the best, most secure, most technologically advanced cash management solutions available.