Organic growth, strong cash flow and proposed increased dividend
Loomis AB has published its Year End Report.
October – December 2013
- Revenue for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 2,928 million (2,852) and both real growth and organic growth were 3 percent (2 and 0 respectively).
- Operating income (EBITA)1) for the period amounted to SEK 295 million (310) million and the operating margin was to 10.1 percent (10.9). Adjusted for the positive non-recurring item of SEK 25 million reported in USA in the fourth quarter of 2012 relating to the revaluation of medical and casualty provisions, the operating margin for the fourth quarter of 2013 was 0.1 percentage points better than the previous year.
- Income before taxes was SEK 274 million (321) and income after taxes was SEK 197 million (222).
- Earnings per share was SEK 2.62 (3.04) before dilution and SEK 2.62 (2.93) after dilution.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 321 million (313), equivalent to 109 percent (101) of operating income (EBITA)1).
January - December 2013
- Revenue for the full-year 2013 amounted to SEK 11,364 million (11,360). Real growth was 2 percent (3) and organic growth was 2 percent (0).
- Operating income (EBITA)1) for the period amounted to SEK 1 099 million (1 019) and the operating margin improved to 9.7 percent (9.0).
- Income before taxes was SEK 1,038 million (932) and income after taxes was SEK 736 million (650).
- Earnings per share was SEK 9.83 (8.90) before dilution and SEK 9.78 (8.60) after dilution.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 957 million (860), equivalent to 87 percent (84) of operating income (EBITA)1).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend for 2013 of SEK 5.00 (4.50) per share.
“The trend with annual improvement in our operating margin is continuing and we are well on our way to achieving our goal of an operating margin of 10 percent in 2014. 2013 was our most successful year since the listing in 2008 both in terms of operating margin and net income“, states Loomis President and CEO Jarl Dahlfors.
1)Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.