Margin target achieved and proposed increased dividend to SEK 6.00 per share
September – December 2014
- Revenue for the fourth quarter increased to SEK 3,714 million (2,928). Organic growth was 2 percent (3) and real growth was 18 percent (3).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 389 million (295) and the operating margin was 10.1 percent (10.5).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 361 million (274) and income after taxes was SEK 260 million (197).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 3.45 (2.62).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 379 million (321), equivalent to 97 percent (109) of operating income (EBITA).
January – December 2014
- Revenue for the year amounted to SEK 13,510 million (11,364) and organic growth was 3 percent (2). Real growth amounted to 14 percent (2).
- Loomis operating income (EBITA)1) amounted to SEK 1,370 million (1,099) and the operating margin increased to 10.1 percent (9.7).
- Income before taxes amounted to SEK 1,240 million (1,038) and income after taxes was SEK 910 million (736).
- Earnings per share before dilution was SEK 12.10 SEK (9.83) and SEK 12.10 SEK (9.78) after dilution.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,161 million (957), equivalent to 85 percent (87) of operating income (EBITA).
The Board of Directors proposes a dividend for 2014 of SEK 6.00 (5.00) per share.
“As I summarize 2014 I’m proud to present a result which reached the targets we set in 2010. Our ambition, when those targets were set, was to achieve an operating margin on a full-year basis of 10 percent no later than 2014, excluding acquisitions. For the full year 2014 we achieved an operating margin of 10.1 percent (9.7) including VIA MAT. It is gratifying to realize that we achieved our margin target even when we include the acquisition of VIA MAT”, states Loomis President and CEO Jarl Dahlfors.
1) Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Amortization of acquisition-related intangible fixed assets, Acquisition-related costs and revenue and Items affecting comparability.