Loomis has entered into an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of the shares in VIA MAT Holding AG (“VIA MAT”).
VIA MAT is based in Zurich, Switzerland, and is one of the world’s leading companies in international valuables logistics. The enterprise value is approximately CHF 200 million corresponding to approximately SEK 1,450 million.
Loomis AB has published its Year End Report.
“The trend with annual improvement in our operating margin is continuing and we are well on our way to achieving our goal of an operating margin of 10 percent in 2014. 2013 was our most successful year since the listing in 2008 both in terms of operating margin and net income“, states Loomis President and CEO Jarl Dahlfors.
Loomis AB will publish the Year-End Report 2013 on Tuesday Feb 4, at 8:00 a.m. (CET).
On this day in 2008, Loomis was listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic exchange in Stockholm – LOOM-B.
Since the listing on the 9thof December 2008, the share price has developed well - ahead of market trends and despite a deep reaching global recession.
- Loomis acquires Cash Handling operation in Slovakia
- Loomis UK exceeds carbon reduction targets
- Changes in Loomis’ Group Management
- Strong organic growth and improved profitability during the third quarter 2013
- Strong second quarter with improved operating margin and organic growth
- Loomis AB to publish Interim Report on August 1, 2013