1. Introduction and General Terms
About the terms
2. Access to and use of this website both within the UK and internationally is provided by Loomis (UK) Limited on the following terms:
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to this website.
- Loomis (UK) Limited may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this website (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of this website
3. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Loomis (UK) Limited or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Loomis (UK) Limited.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Loomis (UK) Limited, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Loomis (UK) Limited, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Loomis (UK) Limited or any other third party.
Contributions to Loomis (UK) Limited
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Loomis (UK) Limited you agree to grant to Loomis (UK) Limited, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) in any media worldwide (including on Loomis (UK) Limited's site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Loomis (UK) Limited may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Loomis (UK) Limited can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Loomis (UK) Limited permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Loomis (UK) Limited.
11. If you do not want to grant Loomis (UK) Limited the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with this website.
*In the case of news-related material please note that this may be shared with Loomis (UK) Limited's overseas partners; these are all reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or providing it to UK broadcasters or to the print media.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to Loomis (UK) Limited, please contact us.
This Websites Communities
14. You agree to use this website communities (including message boards) in accordance with the displayed community Rules. These apply across all this websites communities and services.
15. Content posted in this websites communities are created by members of the public and as such the views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Loomis (UK) Limited. Loomis (UK) Limited is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on this website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through this website. Any links to third party websites from this website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Loomis (UK) Limited and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Loomis (UK) Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
To the extent permitted by law, Loomis (UK) Limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Loomis (UK) Limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content.
While we try to ensure that all content provided by Loomis (UK) Limited is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Loomis (UK) Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Loomis (UK) Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Loomis (UK) Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
18. Loomis (UK) Limited do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of Loomis (UK) Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Loomis (UK) Limited's right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Loomis (UK) Limited,