Recruitment and Retention Manager - Dagenham
Dagenham have a requirement for a branch based Recruitment and Retention Manager to undertake and manage the end to end recruitment process for the all employees.
This role will be an integral part of the Branch Management Team, in ensuring that our recruitment is managed in such a way that we have a consistent pipeline of good quality candidates to meet and exceed the needs of the operation.
This role will in addition work to establish a local recruitment strategy which would be in line with the national strategy, and feed into any national developments.
To work with the Branch Manager to:
- Identify both existing and future recruitment needs
- Identify sources of recruitment or recruitment marketing opportunities
- Process applications from initial enquiry through to interview and full employment screening
- Job offer and commencement
- Organise full induction programmes for all branch based employees
- Liaise with the new recruits on a regular basis to assess progress and solve any problems or issues as they arise (this should be at least on a weekly basis)
- Meet with the recruits throughout the induction process and at final sign off
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to identify any individual needs or issues as they arise
- Monitor closely the employee turnover, and undertake comprehensive exit interviews as they arise
- Collate recruitment and turnover metrics for the Branch Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Detailed knowledge of Company vetting standards and process
- Ability to problem solve and to consider new and innovative solutions within the sphere of employee recruitment and retention
Closing date for applications: 31 January 2019