Driver Guards – Hull
We currently have the above vacancies for CVIT Driver Guards at our Hull branch.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the safe handling and transportation of all customer and company goods, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
The main responsibilities are:
- To complete a vehicle check prior to any run, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and Company Policy.
- Complete the route as directed and as efficiently as possible.
- To check all collections and deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation.
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the Company.
- To partake in any developmental training as required by the company for the role.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation.
Closing date for all applications: Ongoing