Driver Guards – Peterborough, Newcastle, Hull
We currently have vacancies for CVIT Driver Guards at the above locations. Class 1 driving licences are required, at Peterborough and Newcastle. Class 1 licences are preferred at Hull, Heathrow and Dagenham, however, B Class licences will be considered.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the safe handling and transportation of all customer and company goods, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
The main responsibilities are:
- To complete a vehicle check prior to any run, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and Company Policy.
- Complete the route as directed and as efficiently as possible.
- To check all collections and deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation.
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the Company.
- To partake in any developmental training as required by the company for the role.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation.
Please apply in writing by e-mail, enclosing your current CV and detailing the experience and capabilities which make you suitable for these roles to:
For Peterborough Branch:
For Newcastle Branch:
For Hull Branch:
Closing date for all applications: 30 June 2017